An In-Depth Guide to Top 10 Ad Exchanges for PublishersMay 27, 2021
Brid.TV WordPress Video Plugin 3.3.5. UpdateMay 28, 2021
Dear publishers and content creators, it’s been a couple of weeks since our last platform update, and we’re ready to announce additional changes to our platform! Our team has been hard at work, and they made some tweaks and introduced quality-of-life additions to the platform.
Let’s see what the Brid.TV platform update 5.7.6. has brought!
Full 5.7.6. Update Changelog
Here’s a complete list of additions and bug fixes that came with the 5.7.6. update:
- Changed our [page_url] macro support to better handle AMP implementations. It can now correctly send the page URL instead of amproject.org.
- Added an option in our backend API V3 to change video snapshots and thumbnails via the video->edit endpoint.
- Added a new custom parameter for the player which allows display banner fallbacks to be rendered inside an iframe.
- Added a new custom parameter for the player which instructs it to display mid roll ads only if the player is in a muted state.
- Changed our mid roll prebidding behavior so the player will now do a fresh bid on each mid roll cue point.
- Fixed an issue where when grabbing AMP embed codes for dynamic playlists, the autoplay param would not be present on certain embed codes even if your player was set to be autoplay ready.
- Fixed the behavior of the players show VPAID controls option. It should now work as expected.
- Fixed a minor rare issue where when a user would seek across the players bar in advance while there are 2 or more mid rolls yet to display, the player would hang before the second mid roll would come to playback.
Do you have any questions regarding our latest update or need help with anything? Feel free to contact us at any time!